Wednesday 17 February 2016

Nice - A beautiful place to visit.....

Last year I visited Niece in the South of France and its probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. I would love to go back and explore more or perhaps live there one day but for now I thought I'd share my pics with you.
Now I have hundreds of photos, but you obviously don't want to look through them all, so I narrowed it down to a few favourites.
The amazing view of the Nice beach walk at night....
 Here is us having a camp-fire on the beach at night nothing says cultural experience like 20 teenagers trying to set fire too marshmallows...


 Nice is full of amazing landscapes...



..it also makes for a pretty amazing backdrop.


Nice was beautiful full of life and colour.



This was my favourite picture in Nice that I took.

The people in Nice were amazing full of character and history,

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment